We’re kicking off the PMO Flashmob events in Scotland in October – the first one is Wednesday 3rd October and we’re in Haymarket, in a pub, talking about PMO careers – what’s not to like?
Whats it all about?
We’re going to be taking a look at three different aspects of your PMO career:
- Understanding what you’ve got and what organisations want from PMO practitioners – it’s a form of personal stocktaking and understanding the bigger picture of what makes people get hired in PMO roles.
- Your PMO CV – we’ll be sharing real practical insights on how to create the best PMO CV you’ve ever had (a bold statement but totally true!)
- Your PMO career development – the self-development that good PMO practitioners opt to do – get insights into what your peers do, a form of benchmarking if you like
- You’ll have the direction and support to write a cracking PMO CV – lots of materials to take away and access to help.
- There will be a few ah-ah moments and you’ll wonder why these “it’s not rocket science” moments haven’t occured to you before.
- A chance to focus on your career – just for a few hours – with other likeminded people. We don’t do it often enough!
Want to Share Yours?
We’ll be using a lot of worked examples from CVs to show you how to write yours better. If you’d like your CV to be used, upload your CV when making your booking.*
Where and When does it take place?
The event takes place at Ryrie’s bar, right next to Haymarket station. We’ll be there (upstairs) from 18:00. We’ll be finishing the session at 20:00 and then carrying on the chats.
It takes place on Wednesday 3rd October.
Tickets are £10 and if you would like to book then please follow the link below:Book your place now!
*We’ll be using extracts from CVs so you can still go ahead and upload your CV even if you’re feeling a little shy 🙂