It’s that time of year again when we take a look into the possibilities of PMO land next year. We’ve been doing these articles for a couple of years and we don’t tend to be too far out. Take last year’s for example:
Here are last year’s trends (the full article can be found here):
- A clearer distinction needed between the PMO Manager and PMO Lead roles.
- Looking to other business frameworks, methods, processes and tools that can help the PMO solve problems.
- Moving the Agile conversation on the “Agile PMO” into real, practical activity.
- More focus on development and learning for PMO.
- Unpicking the value debate – understanding what the real issues are.
- Changing the PMO language.
- Understanding strategy in your business – including formulation.
- Change is our business so we need to understand the principles of change management.
- Using the right people for the job.
- Making small changes that have a real impact.