PMO Flashmob is in its fifth year and we’re always looking for new ways to bring everyone together to learn and share from each other. We’re having a go with the whole online/virtual thing (that’s free so that’s accessible). We also wanted to get people together for something longer than our usual two hour sessions in an evening. Give us all a bit more time and we can do so much more.
That’s why Stand Up for PMO was created.
Here’s the top five things what you need to know
- It takes place in Manchester on the 21st November.
- It costs £125 each or £100 if you come in a group of 4 or more. Price goes up in September. (STOP PRESS use the voucher code: lovePMO to get the early bird rate now – updated 15/10/2019)
- All the sessions cover the PMO Lifecycle (see below).
- You get to pick what we’ll cover in parts of the day.
- You can even take part too.
We’ve picked the agenda based on all the current challenge areas we know PMO practitioners have today:
It’s a compered event and takes place in the Comedy Store, we’re expecting over 200 PMO practitioners (and based on current bookings, not just from the North West either)
Stand Up for PMO is a cost-effective way to get your whole PMO team out for a day of learning, development and networking – to listen to how your peers carry out their role – and to share your own experiences in a number of interactive, facilitated and stand up sessions.
To find out more about the day and how to book your place, visit the Stand Up for PMO event page.
Download the one-page flyer and drop it on your manager’s desk today!