If you’re anything like me, you’ll be fascinated by all the talk about project data analytics and what can be achieved with data science. You’re probably feeling slightly overwhelmed with it all too – data models; analysis, visualisation – gosh where to start?!
In March, the PMO Flashmob Mini-Masterclass was all about Project Data Analytics. Presented by Martin Paver, pretty much the go-to guy for data analytics in a project context, we got 90 minutes of a rollercoaster of a ride.
Martin gave us a really great overview of:
- How data is being used in projects at the moment
- The technology that drives analytics – AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- The foundational knowledge you need
- Loads of brilliant examples of how this all works in a project environment
- How to get prepared for a project data analytics – plus the pros and cons
- And how project data analytics figures in our world – the PMO:
Watch the session and see the presentation from the evening – be prepared to have your socks knocked off.
To read the rest of the article, please head over to House of PMO. All online content available with an Online Membership
PMO Flashmob Has Moved Membership Options. Not a member? Join Us