House of PMO Ltd (“House of PMO™” or “PMO Flashmob” or “we”) is committed to implementing measures designed to protect the privacy of those using our web site in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 which complements the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
House of PMO has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorised House of PMO personnel are provided access to Personal Information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, House of PMO cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to your Personal Information.
The Information We Gather
House of PMO may gather two types of information from users of our web site:
- Non-personally identifiable information: When visitors come to our web site, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the web site were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” Collecting such information involves the logging of the IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each visitor to the House of PMO web site. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from an IP address a visitor’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of the point of connectivity.
- Personally identifiable information (Forms): House of PMO will hold personally identifiable information when you complete and submit any form on the web site. House of PMO will not release or share any personally identifiable information regarding you to any third party without your prior consent.
- Personally identifiable information (Registration): House of PMO will hold personally identifiable information when you create an account with PMO Flashmob, we may, from time to time, send you newsletters and other information on selected products and services. All such email correspondence will allow you to unsubscribe, which will mark your email address as excluded from our list. However please be aware that in doing so you may no longer receive other emails from us giving information about our services. House of PMO will not release or share any personally identifiable information regarding you to any third party without your prior consent.
What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing?
House of PMO will only collect and process personally identifiable information through this web site that is provided by the data subject. The subject will have freely provided any such personally identifiable information as part of a transaction that gives them access to a service offering from House of PMO. Personal information provided by you to House of PMO may be used for the purposes connected with relevant communications and updates regarding our products and services.
House of PMO do not collect and process any personally identifiable information through this web site without the data subjects knowledge.
The following lawful bases have been identified by House of PMO for processing data within the business as set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. At least one of these will apply whenever we process personal data:
- Contract: the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract House of PMO have with the individual, or because we are taking specific steps before entering into a contract,
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for House of PMO to comply with the law.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our mutual legitimate interests (unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests) and allows House of PMO to provide its business services.
Who will have access to the data?
- The employees of House of PMO will have access to personally identifiable information which is required for them to execute their specific roles within the business.
- Where identified on a booking form, a sub-set of personal data may be shared with event sponsors.
- House of PMO will not share or disclose any personally identifiable information with any other party for any other reason other than as set out on this website without your prior consent. Except to the extent House of PMO are required by law.
How long will the data be kept for?
- The general retention period for personal data is 5 years from the last recorded activity; exception being where House of PMO are required by law to retain the data for a longer period.
- House of PMO will be required to deactivate personal data after the relevant retention period, or when they are in receipt of a data subjects request to do so, whichever is the earlier and subject to legal requirements. The data subject has the right to change their mind and request erasure at any point during the retention period.
House of PMO acknowledges the following rights to each Data Subject:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Who controls my personal data?
- The Data Controller is House of PMO Ltd, a company registered in England with the Company Number 6528871 England
- Contact by post at Penhurst House, 352-356 Battersea Park Road, London SW11 3BY
- Contact through the website is here contact us
- Contact on the telephone at 0207 052 3983
- House of PMO Ltd is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office Certificate Number ZA043817
Updated April 2021