Retrospectives. We’re hearing a lot about this part of Agile based project and product development.
It’s one of the main events or ceremonies in SCRUM – or perhaps you might just think of it as another name for a lesson learnt?
In this session, John McIntyre and the team at Ticketmaster showed us the ropes and helped us to find out about:
- What is a retrospective and does the PMO get involved in them?
- How are they planned and facilitated? If at all?
- What happens with the information or outputs from a retrospective?
- Is there anything the PMO can be doing to help /support retrospectives?
- And what are the top tips for the PMO to take away and use in their business and with their teams tomorrow?
Here we share the video from the session and the presentation