Retrospectives. We’re hearing a lot about this part of Agile based project and product development.
It’s one of the main events or ceremonies in SCRUM – or perhaps you might just think of it as another name for a lesson learnt?
4 Pentonville Rd, London N1 9HF – near Angel Islington
In this session, John McIntyre and the team at Ticketmaster will be showing us the ropes and helping us to find out:
- What is a retrospective and does the PMO get involved in them?
- How are they planned and facilitated? If at all?
- What happens with the information or outputs from a retrospective?
- Is there anything the PMO can be doing to help /support retrospectives?
- And what are the top tips for the PMO to take away and use in their business and with their teams tomorrow?
We’ve been fascinated by this topic for a while – especially as there is much to explore in terms of the delivery teams learning from the work they do – regardless of whether its called retrospectives or lessons learnt.
We want to get to the bottom of it – learn, discuss, explore and ask those questions with your PMO peers.
Pizza and beer at the ready.
Doors open at 6pm – we start the session at 6.30pm and it runs until 8pm with food available – 8pm to 9pm
Tickets are £36 (£30+VAT) and if you would like to book then please follow the link below:Make Your Booking