The PMO Mini-Masterclass for March in London heads west – it’s the evening after the last day of Project Challenge so if you’re able to get along to that (and listen to our session on resource management – it’s the last one of the day) you could really have a fun packed PMO day by coming along to this session in the evening around the corner 🙂
It’s all about maturity and why the triangle? It’s about the three areas of maturity that affect you, that’s:
- Organisational maturity – the organisation and it’s project management maturity
- PMO maturity – that’s the PMO’s own maturity in how it performs, what it offers etc
- Your maturity – that’s your own individual capability and how you perform your role
Three bits – not small or easy by any means – especially if we think about the (mainly) three different types of PMO – project, programme and portfolio – which will have their own areas of focus for maturity.
We’ll be taking a look at each of these three areas of maturity – and seek to understand:
- Why would the PMO be involved in each of them?
- What is the interaction between them?
- What each of these brings to you – as a PMO practitioner
- Why you would undertake them
- What they will tell you
- And how to use that information
The session will be a round table event, a mixture of presentation and group discussion – it’s important that we take time to understand what each other thinks about maturity; what actions need taking or just swapping stories and tips.
It’s a lot to cover in one evening but we like to be ambitious!
The session takes place at:
K West Hotel & Spa
London W14 0AX